TIPS TO GET A JOB IN WIPRO

Hi everyone, my name is Santosh Kumar. In the month of September, i went for the Wipro drive.
It was a Country wide Mega Drive For freshers and hundreds of students all around the state appeared to the drive. 
Recruitment was held in three stages:
1. Written Test Amcat (One of the Hardest Tests i ever Took For a Services Company After tcs)
2. Technical Round
3. HR

1. Written Test consisted of 4 modules
  1. Logical
  2. Quantitative Aptitude
  3. English
  4. C Programming (toughest of its kind)
Logical and Quantitative Aptitude are toughest and some of them were up to the CAT standards. I suggest a book Quantum CAT by sarvesh verma from where i studied too and it is very useful book in terms of complete exposure of the subject. 
Basic ENGLISH is sufficient for the English section where you should have the knowledge to identify the meanings of the words. You should be perfect in grammar and should be aware of synonyms and antonyms of all the basic English vocabulary. 
For C programming, you can rely on the basics of C Programming and try to sort out all the programs you come across. Give more weight to Data structures as more questions in AMCAT shall be from this section only. 

2. Technical Round
Wipro is the First It company which asked me about my core branch(Ece) technical questions for IT job.... I liked it...:)
Many questions went around routers gateways LAN, WAN. I was asked to explain everything i knew about laptop... I explained him for 5 min.and he was convinced..
And many HR questions were also asked in Technical Round itself.

3. HR
Again same story tell me about yourself.., goals...,hobbies, etc. Here i showcased my talent like i sketch a lot, so i showed her my sketches.. and she was impressed ...:) ANd finnaly Why Wipro? after that
she said We will meet soon.. and said u can leave for the day...!!

After a week i got an email saying congrats u got selected. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment