Candidate interview experience and Tips for getting job in Tcs

Below is the Interview experience shared by Naveen kumar who joined TCS in June 2015.

My name is Naveen kumar. I am sharing my Tcs placement and working experience to this world. Coming to the Tcs selection process, for me it has gone through totally 3 rounds. In the first round of my Tcs, its written test . It's an unforgettable day in my life that I went to our college at early morning 7:30 and came to my room at late night 11 O clock.

After 2 days we got our written test results and I am the one of the guys who selected for that exam. The next day after they announced results, I have to go with my technical round. Around 3:30 at afternoon I went into my panel with lot of nervousness in my face and with lot of fear. It is the first company that I'm attending to an interview in my life and to that it is MNC company. 

Coming to my ambitions in my life placing itself in campus is one for that I prepared soo hard for my technical skills. Once I entered into the panel I wish the superiors and then they asked me to introduce about myself. At that time when I'm saying answers I'm not at all able to say correctly anything that I prepared for my interview in the first few minutes. Then, my superior asked me to take some water and then I feel comfortable there and started saying answers with confidence. My technical round has gone through more than 90 minutes. Finally I completed the second round of my dream company. Then next day from morning until 12 I'm eagerly waiting for my result , finally they announced the results and I am the one of those who cleared that. 


After that in the next immediate hour I have to attend for my HR round. I attend to my HR round around 2 at afternoon and at that time I went inside with full of confidence and positive minded. The programs that I attended at my college helps me a lot at that time for my final round. After the end of my HR round I have a small confirmation indirectly from my superior that I'm also a part of Tcs in future. But I am waiting for the official mail that the Tcs has to send to me . All of our colleagues at that time are so nervously waiting for results including me and it takes more than 2 days for us  getting mails officially from Tcs. At that time I'm not at my room and also for me at that time no internet is there, suddenly I got a call from my friend that the results have been announced and I got my official mail that I have  selected for TCS. That's the one of the most happy moments in my life which is my fathers big dream that I fulfilled when I am in college itself. For that my mother and sister were so happy at that time wherever my father is there I hope he is so happy for me. 

Some days gone  after getting placed and I got to know that we have to clear some modules called as aspire quizzes. I have done all those with help of   friends and on my own. But I didn't select the stream in the portal for my tech lounge module. At that time I felt so disappointed that I couldn't get good stream. But after some days once after completion of my college I got my joining letter from Tcs I have to report on 8 June 2015 at Ahmadabad. For that I prepared all my necessary travel and remaining all things needed for me. Also I am so happy that I'm visiting north India for the first time in my life. 

On the joining day that I have to report I went so early to office on the first day itself I shocked how the Tcs is and that is too Ahmadabad north India. Around evening on the first day I have completed verification of all my documents and the remaining time until 2 or 3 days we have more audit sessions. At the last hour of third day I know that I got SAP as my stream, at that time I extremely felt so happy for that. For the first 15 days we have gone through Java basics and also we have taken some quizzes related to Java. After that we have entered into our stream SAP  for the next 2 months training. It's the only place at Ilp I feel so proud that I'm getting paid for my training. In ilp we have gone through both bizz and technical skills and attended for some exams. I successfully cleared all the exams that they conducted for me. Really for me Ilp is the best that I got to learn new things that to in SAP stream that I got training. Finally I got some good friends in Ilp who taught me a lot in that little span of time. 


Once after competition of my Ilp I got my posting at Chennai where I have to report on September 2 2015. For the first whole day I didn't got  any call from any project manager. I always in that whole day just seeing at my phone for any calls for my project. At last finally I got a call around afternoon 2 on the second day in marks & Spencer project. I am so happy that time I got my location as Tcs Siruseri one of the biggest campus in Chennai. Finally one more disappointing things for me is that I got functional module in our project, but now I'm feeling good by exploring new things related to all business things in e Sap. This is all my experience regarding to Tcs from the day I got placed into Tcs and I'm happy being a family member of the Tcs company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment